10 Things You Didn't Know About B.K. Walker
1. I love horseback riding. Horses have been a fascination of mine since I was wee little. I owned my first horse at 16, and she used to run backwards so fast to the point she was almost sitting.
2. I have drawn since I was a kid, and pretty well too. I could look at a picture and copy it to almost exactness.
3. Purple is my favorite color – no, I didn't care much for Barney.
4. Fast cars – love muscle cars. 1969 Ford Mustang is my dream car and I will own one someday.
5. My real name is Brandi.
6. I was named after the song, Brandy by Looking Glass.
7. I have multiple nationalities in my heritage – Dutch, German, Irish, Scottish, English, and Indian.
8. There isn't a song from before the 80's that I don't know. Well, maybe a few but I can sing along with the best of them. My kids are always astounded at how many I know :).
9. I hate driving. I get so bored with driving and am more of a scenery girl, and like to enjoy it from the passenger seat.
10. Art was my favorite subject in school.
Vampire twins - one wants to love you, the other wants your blood. A Werewolf - vows to protect you. Magic - stirs within you.
Imagine if Maggie Steifvater, Stephanie Meyer, and Laurell K. Hamilton sat down together to write a fast paced, steamy, paranormal romance full of thrilling twists and turns, featuring thirsty vampires and sexy werewolves.
That's Night Secrets, a suspenseful paranormal romance written by B.K. Walker, author of Dares And Dreams and Death Upon Me.
After Keira Crosby spends months mourning her parents' death, Jared, her best friend, is determined to get her out and moving on with her life. Night Secrets, a new club in town, has a grand opening bringing with it dark secrets of the night and magic within Keira she never knew she had.
For Corbin, Keira ignites his passion. For Dante', she ignites his thirst. It's up to Channing and his pack to keep her alive from the supernatural beings he hates most...Vampires. As the secrets of the night and Keira's heritage unfolds, her world is turned inside out. Who will be the last one standing?
Night Secrets is a fast-paced, page turning paranormal romance with the perfect supernatural mix that you can't stop reading and will leave you aching for more.
"Vampires, werewolfs, shapeshifters and fairies....OH
Love the storyline. Love the characters. A definate must
read! With 3 leading male characters (or at least in my mind they are leading)
that totally blow your mind....I can't pick my favorite. The beauty of
Channing's blue eyes. The Irish accent and drumming of Buddha. The
protectivness of Corbin....Keara is one lucky girl!!!"~Emily Miller
BK Walker just keeps getting better and better. I love all the characters and their development. Jared, Jamison and Buddha are great as well. I can't wait to read more of these characters as the story continues." ~Jennifer L. Bonges
"I thought this was a refreshing piece of writing from B.K. Walker and quit different from the piece i read before :Death Upon Me. I recommend this read to anyone who loves paranormal romances and paranormal action. "
~Ami Blackwelder author of the Shifters Evolution Saga
"Fantastic way to start a book! I mean having Keara's parents die is horrible, but in doing that it gives this book a great platform to take off from." ~Taking It One Book At A Time
"BK Walker Spins A Fast Paced Story That You Just Can't Stop Reading As Keara Is Suddenly Surrounded By Vampires And Were-Wolves With A Deranged Vampire Wanting To Kill Her And To Top It Off She Learns That She Is A Descendant Of Morgan, Le Fay A Fae Irish goddess With Magical Powers!"~Linda Bass
Jack of all trades, master of none. BK Walker is first and foremost a mother and a wife. With three beautiful children and a wonderful husband, she enjoys her days living on their farm in Eastern Pennsylvania. She has worked as a Pediatric Nurse before deciding to spend more time with her family and becoming a home entrepreneur. When she’s not writing, she manages her time organizing virtual book tours for other authors, and helping her husband as a consultant in their jointly owned business. Putting most of her time into research, BK is always seeking for the most effective ways to market and promote books and business alike. Art is a secondary love, and you may often find her sketches popping up on one of her blogs, or simply catch her reading the magic created in the pages of a great novel. Who knows, it just may be yours.
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Pinterest | Goodreads